The 2017 Hawkeye Traders Live Seminar
Charlotte, NC, April 9-12, 2017
Dear Hawkeye Family Member,
Mark your calendars for April 9-12, 2017,
because that’s when we are holding our next all-content, Intensive Hawkeye Trading Seminar, and believe me . . .
you NEED to be there!
This year, we’ll have two separate sessions.
First, on April 9th and 10th, we’ll cover the basics of Hawkeye Volume Trading and how to use the indicators to benefit from the full capabilities of the tools. We call this class Hawkeye Basic Training.
Then, on April 11th and 12th, we’ll take it to the next level with our advanced level of training in Hawkeye theory, methods, and tools. We call this class Hawkeye Advanced Training.
And let me emphasize: This is . . .
ALL Training, with No Sales Pitches
Rest assured, this event will be 100% focused on training you in the Hawkeye Volume trading method and there will be no sales pitches presented during either of these content-only seminars.
Here’s the agenda for each day:
Hawkeye Two-Day Basic Training Seminar
In the Basic seminar, we’ll discuss . . .
- The only SIX WAYS a market can move, and how to effortlessly see entries and exits that will produce HUGE profits!
- How to trade “in sync” with the markets, and with three key timeframes simultaneously.
- How to identify market reversals BEFORE they occur.
- How to identify early on when buyers or sellers are entering the markets.
- The simple secret to doubling, even tripling your results with our profit accelerator strategy.
- Where to take profits and stop giving your profits back.
- Everything you need to know about stops and how to use them properly.
- The single most important criteria that should be in place before you enter any trade.
. . . and much, MUCH more!
Advanced Class Schedule
6:00pm Meet and Greet (see Hotel Front Desk for specifics)
- Hawkeye Basic Training Review
- Hawkeye Advanced Theory, Methods and Tools
Noon Complimentary Lunch Provided
- My Personal Crude Oil Trade Plan (CL)
- Trade Setups and Execution
- Risk Management and Position Sizing
6:00pm Optional Dinner out Together (with guests)
8:00am Hawkeye Tomahawke Trading Demonstration
- My Personal Emini Trade Plan Demonstration
- My Personal Equities Trade Plan Demonstration
Noon Complimentary Lunch Provided
- Scanning for Potential Trades
- Advanced HawkeyeZones Training
- HawkeyeZones Trade Plans
3:00pm Dismiss for those who need to get to the airport
4:00pm Summary and Dismiss
Bonus: Free Indicator For All Attendees
As an extra incentive to come, all attendees will receive a free Hawkeye Indicator (value = $360). This indicator is NEW to Hawkeye and has never been released.
Seating is limited to the 1st 25 people to sign up for each class, so make your reservation now.
What Are People Saying?
Venue & Pricing
The 2017 Hawkeye Seminar will be located in Beautiful Charlotte, NC. Here are the details:
- Date: 9-12 Apr, 2017
- Hotel: Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South
- Hotel: 6050 Tyvola Glen Circle, Charlotte NC 28217
- Booking: +1-704-523-3366, mention "HawkeyeTraders" and specify days you are staying
- Booking: Online Booking Link for the Wingate Charlotte Hotel
- Rate: $109.00/night, which includes Hot Breakfast
- Rate Cutoff deadline: 03/09/2017
- Hotel has a free Airport shuttle
All of the Hotel rooms have been newly remodeled and are very nice!
The price for each Two-day Seminar is :
Current Price: $995 each; $1690 for both sessions (Basic & Advanced Combo)
*NOTE: Bring your partner and receive a 50% discount on their ticket! Contact Us to secure this discount after you register.
I believe this event will be the BEST Hawkeye Trading Seminar we’ve ever held.
So, please mark your calendars for April 9-12, 2017, and I look forward to meeting you in-person!
Seating is limited, so make your reservation now.
Can't Travel But Still Want to Attend?
Want to attend the Hawkeye Live Seminar but just can't travel to North Carolina?
We've arranged for the entire program to be streamed live through GoToWebinar! Not only can you follow along with the rest of the attendees, but you can even send in questions through the comment box. Click Here To Reserve Your Ticket!